Amazon EKS Anywhere
The tenets of the EKS Anywhere project are:
- Simple: Make using a Kubernetes distribution simple and boring (reliable and secure).
- Opinionated Modularity: Provide opinionated defaults about the best components to include with Kubernetes, but give customers the ability to swap them out
- Open: Provide open source tooling backed, validated and maintained by Amazon
- Ubiquitous: Enable customers and partners to integrate a Kubernetes distribution in the most common tooling.
- Stand Alone: Provided for use anywhere without AWS dependencies
- Better with AWS: Enable AWS customers to easily adopt additional AWS services
New EKS Anywhere features
The Concepts section will describe the components and overall architecture of EKS Anywhere.
How to install the EKS Anywhere CLI, set up prerequisites, and create EKS Anywhere clusters
Managing node operating systems in EKS Anywhere clusters.
Common tasks for managing clusters.
Managing curated packages
Common tasks for managing workloads.
Troubleshooting your EKS Anywhere Cluster
Reference documents for EKS Anywhere configuration
Guidelines for community contribution