Provides an overview of EKS Anywhere
Amazon EKS Anywhere
The tenets of the EKS Anywhere project are:
- Simple: Make using a Kubernetes distribution simple and boring (reliable and secure).
- Opinionated Modularity: Provide opinionated defaults about the best components to include with Kubernetes, but give customers the ability to swap them out
- Open: Provide open source tooling backed, validated and maintained by Amazon
- Ubiquitous: Enable customers and partners to integrate a Kubernetes distribution in the most common tooling.
- Stand Alone: Provided for use anywhere without AWS dependencies
- Better with AWS: Enable AWS customers to easily adopt additional AWS services
The Getting started section includes information on starting to set up your own EKS Anywhere local or production environment.
The Concepts section will describe the components and overall architecture of EKS Anywhere.
Common actions and set-up you may need for EKS-A
Reference documents for EKS Anywhere configuration
Guidelines for community contribution